[WikiEN-l] Harrasment by an admin - examples?

michaelturley at myway.com michaelturley at myway.com
Thu Jun 2 20:27:57 UTC 2005

Then I apologize for that.  That very well could have been (and probably was) a result of me using an unfamiliar webmail interface.   When I originally replied to MacGyverMagic/Mgm, the list was included.

I had originally subscribed to this list with no intention of ever posting to it, but since you didn't reply to any of my messages on your talk page, (except the last, which I've already mentioned) I decided to join the conversation here.

Again, I am sorry for having included that PS line on my previous email.

Now that we are corresponding, I want to know; is it your position that ANY suggestion to VfD nominators that they do cursory research before nomination is a "personal attack"?

Michael Turley
User:Unfocused