[WikiEN-l] Re: Recent goings-on

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 19:48:19 UTC 2005

--- Gregory Maxwell <gmaxwell at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why not make an attempt at discrediting the position
> rather than the
> person arguing it?
>
> On 6/2/05, Rick <giantsrick13 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > --- SPUI <drspui at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > What the fuck are you smoking?
> >
> > Knock off the attacks on the mailing list.  I'd
> like
> > to mention that SPUI is also a member of the GNAA.
> >
> > RickK

This article has been discussed ad nauseum, twice on
VfD, once on VfU, and again on the bogus RfC that SPUI
filed on me, which he himself rejected.  It doesn't
need further discussion here.  SPUI is only bringing
it up here, yet again (note that not a single person
supported his position, even Jondel rejected it), to
attempt to discredit me.

I'd also like to note that SPUI is now using a
sockpuppet account (use:Sockenpuppe) to make "prank"
edits.

RickK