[WikiEN-l] Re: Recent goings-on

Tony Sidaway minorityreport at bluebottle.com
Wed Jun 1 23:12:19 UTC 2005

Stan Shebs said:
> Tony Sidaway wrote:
>
>>Geoff Burling said:
>>
>>>but is noteable because one
>>>side is attaching workplace unsafe pictures to their contributions,
>>>thus
>>>disrupting the forum to prove their point.)
>>>

>>What does workplace unsafe actually mean in this context?  Whose
>>workplace?  Why unsafe?  How can a person placing a photograph on a
>>website cause a completely unrelated workplace to become unsafe?
>>
> You know full well, it's been exhaustively explained multiple times.

Not really.  To me, it's one of those odd concepts that crop up now and
then but never seem to be adequately explained.  Clearly we're not talking
about some kind of high explosive or even something that can cause
software to malfunction.  Suppose you put something onto a website, how
could you know it was workplace unsafe?  Which particular workplace?  How
can you know?