[WikiEN-l] What Wikipedia Admins are, anyway

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Jun 1 13:57:51 UTC 2005

Richard suggested:

> > Personally I favor being a Barbarian Admin, although Archaeologist
> > Admin is good for a change of pace, and Valkyrie Admin has its
> > equipment advantages at lower levels.
> >
> > Stan
>
> How about Viking Admin? :-)

I really like the idea of having a Hiking Admin, and I thank you for
suggesting it. You could tell someone to "take a hike" when they got
"off the path", without giving "a fence". <hee hee>

Or you could sponsor outings where local Wikipedians got together for
hiking parties. I'm just not sure this should include hitchhiking. That
might drive some users away.

We should also consider having a Kipling Admin.

Here hoping I'm not being any sillier than the rest of you lot :-)

Ed Poor    <-- somewhat dyshexic today