[WikiEN-l] Encarta article list

Magnus Manske magnus.manske at web.de
Wed Jul 27 14:25:57 UTC 2005

Based on a list collected by [[user:Bluemoose]], I have generated
link-lists at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Encarta_Encyclopedia_topics

There are 19 lists, with initially 2000 links each, *including existing
links*. The lists will have to be manually cleaned from links to
existing articles (due to naming problems, I would not recommend a bot).

I have already done two of these lists (one and a half, to be honest, as
#19 was only half full), but now it becomes a PITA ;-)

So please, assist in the effort. Each of the remaining 17 pages has 40
sections to ease editing. If just a few of you do some sections, the
lists will be usable pretty soon.

Thanks,
Magnus