[WikiEN-l] The ongoing trolling

Kelly Martin kelly.lynn.martin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 14:29:08 UTC 2005

On 7/8/05, Ruy Lopez <ruy.lopez at mail.com> wrote:
> Or perhaps I'll just come out and say it: those who are politically pro-labor, anti-capitalist and anti-imperialist, what is sometimes called the left, are, I wouldn't even say marginalized on Wikipedia, but attacked.  Those who are anti-labor, pro-capitalist and pro-imperialist, or what is sometimes called the right, are given adminship, made bureaucrats and whatnot.

Whoops.  You just flew off the deep end.  Please let us know when you
return to reality.

I have no idea what Jimbo's politics are.  I do know what mine are,
and if what you said above were true, I certainly would not be an
administrator.  I guess Raul654 forgot to give me the politics test
before promoting me.

Kelly