[WikiEN-l] Abuse of admin powers by David Gerard and Snowspinner

Norath Norath norath2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 15:39:54 UTC 2005

The account was not created to circumvent a block. It
was created to protect the identity of a user in good
standin from negative consequences from the admins
involved. Their actions only confirm how well founded
that fear was.

I cannot contact them privately, since the account is
blocked and I do not have an email address attached to
it, so I am raising it here, as instructed on the
block page.

I have cited the relevant sections of policy. They are
clearly in breach of it

I am still waiting for any constructive suggestions.

Norrath