[WikiEN-l] Personal attacks and low EQs

Nathan J. Yoder njyoder at energon.org
Sat Jul 2 13:47:35 UTC 2005

> We could start by banning words like "hypocrite", "moron" and "nazi"
> when describing other wikipedians (regardless of how true these could
> be as Timwi said). It's the loaded words that make up a majority of
> personal attacks.

How is hypocrite a "loaded word"?  That's totally ridiculous to start
banning words without context and goes against the basic principles of
 Wikipedia.  You better start banning terms like 'troll' and 'sock
 puppet' too, since those are all "personal attacks" too.

Nathan J. Yoder
http://www.gummibears.nu/
http://www.gummibears.nu/files/njyoder_pgp.key