[WikiEN-l] Game-playing on Wikipedia

David 'DJ' Hedley spyders at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 2 12:27:01 UTC 2005

Even though I participated in (and sorely lost in) the Chess Championship, I
agree that games may be going too far. We had Mornington Crescent
Championship or something recently too.

I think some Wikigames can be ok, but a Wikicity may be needed. That said,
they do little harm to Wikipedia, as long as there aren't too many.