[WikiEN-l] Wikimedia Quarto #3 and #4

SJ 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 21:58:13 UTC 2005

We also have a killer PDF version of the third Quarto; if you want to
be the first to see a copy of it, sign up at
http://mail.wikipedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-news-l  .  You
can thank LockeShocke for this.

Translations are underway in 15 languages; French is the front-runner
for the second complete edition.  If you want to see the Quarto in
another language, you will probably have help.

Meanwhile... the *next* Quarto is coming out hot on the heels of #3, in July.

Reports, essays, and telling photographs (and sound or video clips)
from the second quarter  -- March through June --  can be submitted to
newsletter at wikimedia.org , or added  directly to [[m:WQ/Draft]] .

++SJ