[WikiEN-l] Signpost's second issue published

Tony Sidaway minorityreport at bluebottle.com
Mon Jan 17 14:24:25 UTC 2005

Michael Snow said:
> Since people would quickly get tired of me announcing this, I won't
> keep  repeating it in future weeks. But as the word is still trickling
> out and  people are just developing the habit of checking, I wanted to
> let  everyone know that the second issue of our new community
> newspaper, the  Wikipedia Signpost, is now available for you to read.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost

Why is this running in Wikipedia?  The first issue was perfectly
acceptable as newspaper reporting, but very far from NPOV.  The article
about the QuakeWatch affair was full of speculation and innuendo, for
instance.
I'd appreciate a newspaper, but running this one in Wikispace doesn't seem
right to me.