[WikiEN-l] Re: alleged improper block of Tteexx

zero 0000 nought_0000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 00:02:08 UTC 2005

> From: Stewart Pederson <stewped at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Re: alleged improper block of Tteexx
>
> And to Fred, yes I believe the article has factual basis because I've
> been involved in the research.  Rice is and has been in Tibet for a
> long time.  This was a very very quirky story that has reached an
> almost legendary status in Tibet.  I'm going to work in getting
> pictures of the Yopu statue and form a separate site about the on
> going research.

1. If what you say is true, then you can resolve the issue very easily
by showing us the journal article which you claim to know of.
You can send it to me privately (in Chinese is fine) if you don't
want to send it publically.  At the moment I am putting my money
on the journal article not existing.