[WikiEN-l] Re: mediation committee - being arbitrator as well as mediator

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 05:24:41 UTC 2005

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 13:36:26 +0100, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Additionaly thinking that if only organisation was discussed on the
> mailing lists (not cases), we could very well imagine that
> 1) archives are open to anyone
> 2) people approved by the chair or committee may join the list as posters.
>
> Depends on what other mediators think what this list should become.

I think the list should be open to former mediators at the moment,
since there are a lot of changes proposed to mediation and it would be
useful to have their input on this. For example, sannse's suggestions
at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Reviewing_mediation ought to
be discussed on this list.

Once the current problems with the mediation committee are resolved,
the list could be closed to the current committee, but I think that
the points which need to be discussed right now are not things which
need to kept confidential.

Angela.