[WikiEN-l] Re: me and my three reverts

Tony Sidaway minorityreport at bluebottle.com
Wed Feb 2 22:25:11 UTC 2005

David Gerard said:

> Other admins have the option of unblocking an egregious block.
>
> And, you know, editors have the option of not reverting more than three
> times in a day.

I think that says it all.  In this case though it pains me to say it, it
looks as if there may not even be a consensus for the classification of
four distinct reverts, or even two distinct sets of  identical reverts, on
the same page, as a 3RR breach.  Such instances should be dealt with by
appeal here.
I reserve my right to verbally chastise those whom I see as editing
irresponsibly, however.  There will be no appeals.