[WikiEN-l] me and my three reverts

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed Feb 2 16:46:16 UTC 2005

I must say this is a surprise to me too. I would interpret it to mean 3
reverts of the same material not of three different additions to the same
article.

The interpretation you argue for makes removal of nonsense unnecessarily
burdensome and risky.

If it is to be interpreted that way it needs to be changed.

Fred