[WikiEN-l] Re: Very odd goings-on concerning Snoop Dogg and 50 Centmaterial

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 09:07:32 UTC 2005

"Sam Spade"
<samspade.thomasjefferson at googlemail.com> wrote in
message news:83c116e50512281948j1d6f4efew4c288921331bea02 at mail.gmail.com...
> Is there anybody who doesn't have harassing vandals?

I don't...I just stumble into the path of Netoholic and SnowSpinner and lie
there wondering what class of locomotive just hit me :-)

Take a look at [[en:WT:AUM]] if you like: I'm all for careful management,
but some days you wonder whether it would make less trouble simply switching
off template transclusion and letting certain "carefully-selected experts"
run bots to do all that interesting formatting stuff we normal people use
templates for. (Which is actually a solution which has been proposed, so I'm
not exaggerating much.)
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]