[WikiEN-l] Re: Brandt wishes to release personal details of allWikipedia admins

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 09:53:30 UTC 2005

"Tony Sidaway" <f.crdfa at gmail.com> wrote in
message news:605709b90512241955n7b57615di75cc7abfd1aae215 at mail.gmail.com...
On 12/25/05, Violet/Riga
<violetriga at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I think this is starting to go too far now.
> If you're taking this bozo seriously, it's definitely going too far.
> Ignore the fucker.

Easy for some to say.

I have an adopted daughter.

It is very easy to find the Usenet posts in which John Grubor and Steven
Boursy "labelled" me a "pedophile", actually a badge of honour, even if
somewhat dubiously gained (the most minor tweaking you could imagine, but
they didn't have a smaller weapon :-)

Can you imagine trying to explain to some robot Social Worker why I am named
as a "pedophile" and why they should simply ignore it?
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]