[WikiEN-l] off on holiday next Wed

Tony Sidaway f.crdfa at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 04:04:31 UTC 2005

> For New Year, I'm off to a seaside resort in North Yorkshire in the
> middle of the bloody winter, because I am obviously insane.

I bet it's Whitby!  You know you should try to avoid giving such
obvious clues to your status.  You're obviously one of these chaps who
go all gooey if a chap cuts his thumb, and view a pretty young lady in
a see-through nightie as a jolly good meal and a chance to hang upside
down from the ceiling chirping bloodily and disconcerting the other
hotel guests.

Enjoy your time away, don't bite until you see their blood donation
service cards.