[WikiEN-l] Defamatory Biographies - another problem looming forWikipedia?

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 13:36:14 UTC 2005

On 12/20/05, David Gerard <fun at thingy.apana.org.au> wrote:
> > (And for the record, when I find an article with more than one stub tag
> > attached, I always reduce the number to one. Don't like it? Then turn
> > the stub into an article, & we'll both be happy.)
>
> PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. Different stubs are subcategories of different
> parent categories.

It's possible to add a stub category without adding a stub template.
Perhaps this would be a suitable compromise between those who need the
categories to be there and those who don't want multiple "this is a
stub..." notices on one article? Compare
<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ambrosius_Stub&oldid=27617688>
with <http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ambrosius_Stub&oldid=27615177>,
for example.

Angela.