[WikiEN-l] A newbie on article prefill templating

Fl Celloguy flcelloguy at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 22:44:52 UTC 2005

> > Thanks for the reply! This might have been mentioned already, but if we
>do
> > this, won't we get tons of newly created articles with just the text
> > template?
>
>These will not be difficult to spot and delete :-). A handy cheat is
>to ensure the text template contains [[Category:Unchecked
>articles]]... or, for that matter, that it's automatically appended to
>the page afterwards.

I like this idea! True, it would be easy to spot articles like this, but
what if someone is just clicking "save" first before actually writing
something? The category should help - if anything slips through RC patrol,
then articles created with just that text will be listed at the category.
Ingenious. :-)

Flcelloguy