[WikiEN-l] Re: Biographies of living persons - new draft guideline

Matt Brown morven at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 22:20:41 UTC 2005

On 12/20/05, David Gerard <fun at thingy.apana.org.au> wrote:
> Check the history - my first version at /temp included the paragraphs on
> this from SlimVirgin's version; Morven changed them to instructions for
> those who don't like their biography.

Do you think that paragraph should be rewritten to be wholly from the
perspective of how current editors should behave?  If so, we should
create a new document from the perspective of 'So, you find someone's
written about you on Wikipedia ...'

And [[Wikipedia:Autobiography]] is not it, at least not in its current form.

-Matt