[WikiEN-l] A newbie on article prefill templating

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 17:33:07 UTC 2005

> I'd really really like anon page creation switched back on.
>
> (a) A prefilled template would give guidance to editors of goodwill;
> (b) editors of bad will are just creating accounts to write
> rubbish with anyway.

I am seeing a benefit to anons having to make contact with humans via
the AFC page. There is someone there to question their sources, suggest
alternative places for bad topics, etc.

Of course I have no experience with the "old way" (new pages patrol and
request for deletes?). But the "new way" has some positive attributes.

Steve