[WikiEN-l] Broken 'Create Account' Page

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:15:47 UTC 2005

Hi,
  It works for me in firefox 1.0.7 and IE 6.0, so you might be having
some browser related issue?

Steve

ype=signup).
(As I have never used this page before its hard to say) It appears that
the fields to enter a username and password are missing.

Could someone redirect me or this message to someone who may know about
this.