[WikiEN-l] Re: Proposed policy on biographies: input sought

Stan Shebs shebs at apple.com
Tue Dec 20 00:30:46 UTC 2005

For instance, "[[Hubble Space Telescope]] initial fuzziness was due to
contractor incompetence and corruption, and covered up by NASA officials
and Congressman Diestel, who took bribes from both contractors and
researchers at the University of Maryland". The creative writer can
get actionable libels into any article - in fact, if we pinch down on
bios and do nothing elsewhere, enterprising libellers will simply
move their scene of operations.

Stan