[WikiEN-l] Defamatory biographies--a response

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 01:35:10 UTC 2005

Going through some of the recent emails on WikiEN, I noticed an email
discussing how to respond to a lawyer's letter to the help desk, asking that the
biography of an actress (Maria Ford) be taken down because it contained
inaccurate material. In the event that you receive such emails from lawyers  claiming
to represent living individuals, I ask that you do NOT answer. Instead,  send
them to the OTRS queue. Alternately, send the email to me at
_danny at wikia.com_ (mailto:danny at wikia.com) . I will then be able to handle  it immediately or
forward it to the appropriate people.

Danny