[WikiEN-l] Please Help

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Mon Dec 19 01:23:41 UTC 2005

G'day Jack,

> What I am worried about is defendants being punished based on having
> disagreed with the outcome of their cases. That is something I won't
> tolerate.

Indeed?  What do you propose to do about it?

Wikipedia is not the real world.  We are not building a model community
here; we're building (or trying to build) an encyclopaedia.  The
Arbitration Committee is not a real world court, and real world
procedures do not apply.  Also unlike the real world, there's nobody
waiting to swoop in and see that your "rights" aren't violated.

(By the way, do you think you could kinda try to stop top-posting?
That'd be, ahem, tops.  Thanks.)

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"