[WikiEN-l] Defamatory Biographies - another problem looming for Wikipedia?

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 21:55:26 UTC 2005

To excise all defamatory bios I would tend towards deleting any
defamatory material which is not properly cited (and cannot be with a
quick Google/Google news search, just to avoid these kinds of
problems. They can always be reinserted if sourced, but potentially
libellous material should be allowed to stay if not sourced.

Mgm