[WikiEN-l] more Kennedy assassination fun

Geoff Burling llywrch at agora.rdrop.com
Sat Dec 17 20:30:33 UTC 2005

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005, Rob wrote:

> I've thought about starting a WikiProject on this
> topic to police   and improve these articles, but I
> never got around to it, mostly because I didn't really
> think anyone would be interested besides myself.

Never underestimate the amount of interest in apparent
trivia Wikipedia brings out of otherwise unremarkable
people.

Somewhat OT: has anyone ever read David Lodge's novel,
_Changing Places_? In it he describes a parlor game called
"Humility" where each player tries to think of a book he
has not read -- but everyone else has, & thus scores a point
for each person. Some variant on this idea might be
worth a BoF at the next Wikimania.

Geoff