[WikiEN-l] more Kennedy assassination fun

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 17 20:35:26 UTC 2005

stevertigo wrote:

>Um, I speedy de-AFD the Kennedy assassination theories
>article (it had no delete votes, 13 keep, and 3
>neutrals) and Fred wiped most of the page.
>
>Is Fred pulling an Ed? (or a Steve?). Is frustration
>getting the best of some of us?

A lot of the votes in this particular case were of the form "we should
have an article on this subject, so don't delete, but the text we
currently have there is in pretty dire shape so it'll need a heavy
reworking." My own was along those lines too. The stub that Fred reduced
it to was a little too small, IMO there's a bit more salvageable
material in the current article than that, but not really out of line.