[WikiEN-l] verifiability

steven l. rubenstein rubenste at ohiou.edu
Fri Dec 16 15:06:33 UTC 2005

Steve Bennett wrote:

>t would be good to have some kind of understood process for how claims
>are first described as verifiable/unverifiable, then become
>verified/unverified.  This process is extremely haphasard at the moment.
>

>Steve

I agree.  Do you have any concrete suggestions?  You and a number of other
people have made some fine points; perhaps we can move this discussion to
the Verifiability talk page and start discussing how to put these ideas
into practice?

Steve

Steven L. Rubenstein
Associate Professor
Department of Sociology and Anthropology
Bentley Annex
Ohio University
Athens, Ohio 45701