[WikiEN-l] Congratulations for a good article

Hendon Chubb garlic at aya.yale.edu
Fri Dec 16 13:47:53 UTC 2005

I want to compliment the article on the French Republican Calendar. It
is accurate and incredibly detailed. There has since the eighteenth
century been controversy about the way to establish the first day of the
year. I have always said that I need to figure out exactly what the
problem is, but I've always put it off. Now I won't have to take the
trouble as it is fully and clearly discussed in the Wikipedia article.
Hats off!

Whoever