[WikiEN-l] Verifiability

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 01:30:04 UTC 2005

Hi,

>warrants deletion.  But my point is this: I believe
> verifiability should
> and will be achieved through a collaborative process.

You make some very good points.  One concern I have is that we lack the
tools for users to share their tentative sources.  Where exactly would a
user note "Think I this in one of Chomsky's earlier works"?  In the
comment? In a <!-- comment -->?  Starting a separate section on the talk
page just for a single sentence?

It would be good to have some kind of understood process for how claims
are first described as verifiable/unverifiable, then become
verified/unverified.  This process is extremely haphasard at the moment.

Steve