[WikiEN-l] (no subject)

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Dec 16 01:27:37 UTC 2005

You said,

"Point of view
In the MSbP: clues that indicate Muchausen Syndrome, it keeps on
saying her child or herself. I think someone should go in the and
change all those the one's or oneself. I won't right now until we
ghet some disscussion going on this but i'll put up a POV thing above
it for right now.schyler 04:10, 14 December 2005 (UTC)"

I would just change it.  As it sits, there is false emphasis on
gender as opposed to the behavior.

Fred