[WikiEN-l] Verifiability

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Dec 16 00:59:05 UTC 2005

Well, there is a good reason I don't read most of your posts. This
nonsense is a good illustration of why. Of course the POV fakers are
always asking for a reference. When it is provided, they delete it
anyway with some lame excuse. Your point, I suppose, is that we
should not attempt to reference the information  in articles or ask
for sources because the situation might be gamed by those who are
editing in bad faith.

My suggestion, which is Wikipedia policy, is that references should
be provided for the information you add to articles and that same
standard ought to be gently applied to the editing of others.

Fred