[WikiEN-l] Re: SPOV threatens NPOV

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 16:41:34 UTC 2005

If you'd looked at what I was replying to, maybe my point would have
been more clear to you: "An example of a 'supernatural phenomenon'
which is not 'bunk' would be welcome. :)" I provided one, with an
emphasis that what counts as supernatural and what counts as natural
is not a transhistorical category. But I think my position on all of
this (predicting the future has nothing to do with this) should be
pretty clear from my other posts, so I won't repeat myself.

FF