[WikiEN-l] Verifiability

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Dec 15 14:42:07 UTC 2005

A better approach is for all of us in our regular editing start
gradually asking more often for a reference and do more deleting when
it is not provided.

When I do serious editing I am usually working from a book or
newspaper article and I have the reference at hand. It would often be
very hard for someone else to find that passage just going from
whatever I put into a Wikipedia article. So it is easy to put in
exact references.

That does not end the matter, but it is a start.

Fred