[WikiEN-l] Reference.com displays Wikipedia edit history at the bottom of each article page.

sydney poore poore5 at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 14 23:24:09 UTC 2005

Hello folks,

Checking out the mirror sites, I saw that Reference.com displays
Wikipedia edit history at the bottom of each article page. In fact it is
the first link to the article. This makes vandalism and other
unacceptable edits available to more people unless we purge them.

Wikipedia contributors
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hager?action=history>

Look of the bottom of Reference.com encyclopedia article page.

Source: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia © 2001-2005 Wikipedia contributors
(Disclaimer) This article is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation
License.
View this article at Wikipedia.org - Edit this article at Wikipedia.org
- Donate to the Wikimedia Foundation

Sydney Poore

Go Bengals!