[WikiEN-l] SPOV threatens NPOV

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 17:41:13 UTC 2005

It's a little more complicated than this -- see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demarcation_problem

In some cases it is easy, in some it is difficult if not impossible,
even from a practical point of view. But this is a problem not just
for Wikipedia but is also a major problem dealt with in areas relating
to law as well (i.e. what diagnosis/assessment is admissable as
evidence).

FF