[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Committee Elections December 2005

Fl Celloguy flcelloguy at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:17:10 UTC 2005

Just a friendly announcement: Jimbo has announced that the ArbCom elections
procedure will be his second proposal, a hybrid procedure, after closing the
straw poll. Check [[Wikipedia:Arbitration Committee Elections December
2005]] for more information. In addition, I've started some discussion at
the talk page - your input would be greatly appreciated. I'm not sure that
people have the page watchlisted, so I thought I'd bring it out here to gain
more attention. As usual, turn to the [[WP:SIGN|Wikipedia Signpost]] on
Monday for complete and comprehensive coverage. Thanks!

Flcelloguy