[WikiEN-l] Allow searching of wikitext as well as articles

Blackcap snoutwood at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 20:02:23 UTC 2005

One feature I've wanted for a while is the ability to search the wikitext of
pages. This comes up most frequently when I'm using
[[Special:Whatlinkshere]], and when I get to the page, I can't find the link
(as it's piped). If a scan of the page doesn't do the trick, then I have to
copy the wikitext into a text editor and search the exposed markup there.
It'd be great to be able to do this using the search tool. How feasible is
this?

--
[[User:Blackcap]]