[WikiEN-l] Next experiment: switch off AFD for a month. (was Guardian in defense of Wikipedia)

John Lee johnleemk at gawab.com
Tue Dec 13 13:41:31 UTC 2005

Justin Cormack wrote:

>On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 13:24 +0000, Tony Sidaway wrote:
>

>>No need to userfy.  Just add an "unreferenced" tag.  This has the
>>advantage of permitting casual visitors to find and improve the
>>article.
>>

>Thats much better.
>
>When do we start?
>
>Justinc

I believe the {{unreferenced}} template already exists. I've seen it
quite a few times, but not often enough, IMO. I'm a fanatic on citing
sources, but some of the old ones I started that I don't really have
much interest in (like [[chicken nugget]] and [[double-decker bus]])
don't have references yet (AFAIK).

John Lee
([[User:Johnleemk]])