[WikiEN-l] Re: Turn off AfD

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Tue Dec 13 11:49:55 UTC 2005

G'day geni,

> On 12/13/05, Tony Sidaway <f.crdfa at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 12/13/05, Ray Saintonge <saintonge at telus.net> wrote:
>>
>>>In all fairness Googling, then adding the information is a lot of work.
>>
>>It's a couple of minutes.  And at the end of it you have a useful
>>article instead of a hole in the ground.
>
> Nocking out people on RC patrol for couple of minutes soon results in
> the loss of RC patrol as they are all of researching stuff.

We don't have to verify stuff while on RC patrol.  If something looks
... odd, do you know what I do?  Tag it {{cleanup-verify}} and let
someone who isn't RC patrolling sort it out.

We should not be AfDing something if we don't have time to do research.
  Let someone else sort it out if you must.

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"