[WikiEN-l] More Seigenthaler fallout

Katefan0 katefan0 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 22:51:41 UTC 2005

Well, I guarantee this gentleman is going to come back from his block tonight around 11:45 PM EDT, and start talking about all this stuff again, including his feelings about Mr. Lavergne.  What happens then when the discussion that needs to be excised is an active concern?  It's easy enough to remove comments that are 5 months old and nobody's still whanging on about them, but in this situation -- I mean, should we just erase his comments every time he puts them back up?  Do we get into the business, then, of censoring someone actively whenever he broaches this subject?  And I feel certain that he will.  (I don't mean these questions rhetorically, and I myself have no answers...)

K.