[WikiEN-l] NPOV trainwreck

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Dec 12 13:32:12 UTC 2005

I think the fact that our most extreme POV pushers on both the right
and the left are united on how worthless the arbitration committee is
says something good about us. Neither is able to deal a knockout blow
to the other. They are both welcome to edit, provided Wikipedia
policies such as courtesy, NPOV and citing reliable sources are
followed. If the dialogue degenerates into personal attacks and
futile edit warring with each side removing well referenced
information inserted by the other limits will be imposed.

Fred