[WikiEN-l] As reported on Slashdot, Wikipedia prankster confesses

Anthony DiPierro wikilegal at inbox.org
Sun Dec 11 20:47:22 UTC 2005

He quit, and Siegenthaler "urged Chase's boss to rehire him".
Siegenthaler also "said he 'was not after a pound of flesh' and would
not take Chase to court."  "I still believe in free expression," he
said. "What I want is accountability."

Heh, I still don't understand exactly what Siegenthaler's whole point is.

Anthony