[WikiEN-l] Proposal: Article Improvement Weeks! (was Turn off article creation AND deletion.)

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Sun Dec 11 14:34:12 UTC 2005

G'day David,

> So, experiment suggestions so far:
>
> 1. Switch off anon article creation - in progress.
> 2. Prefill text for new article creation.
> 3. Article Improvement Week.
> 4. Turn off AFD for (a week/a month/ever).
>
> Any others I missed?

Well, there was geni's intriguingly bad "allow admins to delete
anything" idea, which I suggest be expanded to "all admins are allowed
to speedy anything they want, without possibility of undeletion and no
repercussions".  Perhaps we could run it for the same period that AfD is
shutdown?

Cheers,

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"