[WikiEN-l] Turn off article creation AND deletion.

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Sun Dec 11 13:07:42 UTC 2005

G'day Steve,

> Jefferson distinguished in his later years between
> what he called "aristocrats" and "democrats." The
> aristocrats are

Wikipedia is not the real world.  Wikipedia is a website; a particularly
extensive and community-driven website, but still a website.  Your
rights have not been violated simply because Jimbo (or the WMF, or the
ArbCom, or the Cabal) fails to consult you every time they make a change.

<snip - good for Jefferson />

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"