[WikiEN-l] Structured discussion of AFD

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 23:46:38 UTC 2005

I don't know what others think, but I feel the mailing list discussion
on this whole AFD issue isn't structured. Lot of people are sharing
their opinion, but after a few days of discussion we still don't seem
to get to a middle ground.

By organizing a discussion structured as a compact "finding of the
facts", I hope to find out where our opinions differ so we can address
them directly.

Please visit my discussion page where I have up a few points on what I
see the current state of AFD. Please join in:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:MacGyverMagic/Deletion/Reform

Mgm