[WikiEN-l] Why Turn of AFD?

Tony Sidaway f.crdfa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 20:45:23 UTC 2005

On 12/10/05, MacGyverMagic/Mgm <macgyvermagic at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm saying that turning off AFD,
> or using an alternative tagging method like the one speedy uses now
> allows for articles that should be deleted to slip through the net.
> Especially when they have 2 weeks or a month to be manipulated.

Umm, you're saying that giving an article that "should be deleted"
might, given time, actually improve to the point where it cannot be
deleted?  Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying?

If it *is* what you're saying, then obviously that's wrong!  We cannot
have people improving articles that someone else thinks should exist!
That will never do!  :)