[WikiEN-l] Proposal: Article Improvement Weeks! (was Turn off article creation AND deletion.)

Brian Haws brian at bhaws.com
Sat Dec 10 18:01:21 UTC 2005

Effects I expect at the end of the week:

  * Some article polishing.
  * More people practiced in article polishing.
  * A flood of new articles out of userspace. Hopefully better ones.
People will also treat this as "work on those new articles you were
thinking about" week. That's fine too.
  * A consequent flood of AFDs, but hopefully not as much because the
articles will have been worked on for a week!

Thoughts?

- d.